she came with confessions of cardinal sin
the Maverick
Theocrat of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 35 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Honey Online
Change author:
MP: 2256
Dantalion
innocence died screaming
honey, ask me, I should know
Huffing out a breathless laugh at the remark, it's a sound that tapers off into a soft gasp of pleasure as Asta starts to move within him, and Danta shifts just enough to dig his heel into the other man's lower back as if to spur him on. For all of their fun and games and banter, though, the Maverick isn't lying - the anticipation of having someone like Astaroth has already set him up for failure, and the quick strokes to his cock and the thorough fucking are doing the rest in record time.

"Harder," he urges the other man, despite barely holding on by a thread as it is, and the way he suddenly presses closer and tangles his fingers tightly in Asta's hair is a telltake sign all by itself. "Fuck--" Danta manages, just about, before his own orgasm takes him completely by surprise, a surge of ecstasy that seizes him from the tips of his toes and erupts up through the backs of his legs and the base of his cock.

Still, for all of his laissez-faire attitude, he's not about to lose his throat to the other Ancient. And so despite the way his mind is wiping out with static, he finds a shred of sense to suddenly clamp a hand over the other man's mouth, as if sensing the inevitable.
I slithered here from Eden
just to sit outside your door
Table base by Skylark
Horns: Diamond - they look very similar to #2 in this image.

Messages In This Thread
RE: she came with confessions of cardinal sin - by Dantalion - 04-20-2024, 10:25 PM