she came with confessions of cardinal sin
the Maverick
Theocrat of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 35 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 221
Dantalion
innocence died screaming
honey, ask me, I should know
It's with a reciprocal sense of victory that Danta feels as though he's somehow held the cannibal in Astaroth at bay, and if the result is blood pooling between his fingers and what's easily the most intense and intimate shared orgasm of his life, so be it. Finding himself caught in the other man's dark eyes (and gods they're almost black in the firelight, as is the blood starting to drip down his knuckles), it's a long, breathless few moments before he can do anything but stare, lips parted, bruises blooming along his neck and collarbone.

Slowly his fingers tease out of Asta's hair, fumbling for the shirt he's discarded to haphazardly clean himself off (ask him if he cares - he doesn't), and only then does he gently peel his grip away from the other man's mouth. Wiggling his fingers - all of them present - he realises belatedly that it must be Astaroth's blood staining them, and it's with a sudden crooked smile that he leans in to kiss the red away from his lips.

Warm arms slip around the other man's shoulders and back, and it's the with the boneless weight of post-orgasm bliss that Danta sinks back into the bed, fully intending to bring Asta with him.
I slithered here from Eden
just to sit outside your door
Table base by Skylark
Horns: Diamond - they look very similar to #2 in this image.

Messages In This Thread
RE: she came with confessions of cardinal sin - by Dantalion - 04-20-2024, 10:50 PM