she came with confessions of cardinal sin
the Maverick
Theocrat of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 35 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Honey Online
Change author:
MP: 2256
Dantalion
innocence died screaming
honey, ask me, I should know
"Mm, you were," Danta finds himself agreeing, a tired smile tugging at his lips (he's already closed his eyes, more than content to navigate purely by touch and the sound of the other man's voice). "I expected a lot more blood." More of his blood in particular. So saying, he does reach up for a second to brush his finger's against Asta's lips. "Sorry about that, by the way," he mumbles, implying the makeshift muzzle he'd created out of his hand. "I had a feeling if I was going to be bit, it would be then."

And based on the iron that had spiked through the air, he hadn't been wrong. Ah, well.

Letting his hand drop again, leaving (trusting?) Asta to dance his fingers along his necklace of bruises, the Maverick scoffs out his response. "I'll tell them you fucked me and tried to eat me for dinner," he says casually. "Or that we had a fight and that I won. Do you object to any of those?" He grins.
I slithered here from Eden
just to sit outside your door
Table base by Skylark
Horns: Diamond - they look very similar to #2 in this image.

Messages In This Thread
RE: she came with confessions of cardinal sin - by Dantalion - 04-20-2024, 11:40 PM