Open up the gates, I feel close enough to heaven
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5092
Mature Content Warning 
i have done bad things, did them to good people // got no self control, it's the root of my evil
wage war in my head when i'm tryna keep it peaceful // a little feels good, a little more and it's lethal
Oh and Sunjata doesn’t fight back the blocking of the Attuned bond from her. It’s how they best communicate now, given that he truly still isn’t great with words and expressing himself. Feelings, though, he can manage. And at the present moment it’s a bit of stubbornness and adoration, love and content at letting her fuck him. There’s even an underlying current of excitement that appears occasionally, especially as he can read the word that she keeps tightly locked away.

He can’t keep the twist of his lips from growing into a smirk.

He continues to bite back those sounds as she swallows around the tip of his cock and continues to try and distract him there, but he’s so focused on the other sensations that he promptly slips up on his attempts to keep his sounds to a minimum – the slight whimper shifting to a gasped little “fuck--” as she curls her knuckles and pairs that with quite an intense sensation on his cock, his scarred and tattooed muscles flexing hard with the breath he takes in, enough that his gaze breaks from hers to sink his head back a little, trying to regain his composure.

It comes a second later, cock throbbing as she presses the hot kisses to the side of his length, his eyes dark and heavy as he meets her gaze again. “Gods, you drive me crazy.” He purrs, voice a little hoarse, affection pouring through alongside the playfulness of his utmost need for her to fuck him. He’s not sure how we’ll he’ll last like this. But maybe that’s what she’s going for?
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Open up the gates, I feel close enough to heaven - by Sunjata - 04-24-2024, 04:20 AM