Open up the gates, I feel close enough to heaven
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4642
Mature Content Warning 
i have done bad things, did them to good people // got no self control, it's the root of my evil
wage war in my head when i'm tryna keep it peaceful // a little feels good, a little more and it's lethal
Each more stimulating sensation she sparks within him has small little lightning sparks shooting through each and every scar, bore straight for her eyes to see. They travel from within and spread out, tracing each and every branch of the true lightning scars that spark through him as he twitches and trembles, breath hitching and little bitten back growls and groans leaving his lips that he continues to try and swallow down. But it’s all there, flayed out through the bond for her to enjoy – for her only, not that anyone else is listening.

She withdraws, though, and with yet another demand, Sunjata finds himself obliging (perhaps due to the haze she’s created in his mind, lustful and excited), he gives her a show of toying with himself – slowly, of course, not wanting to ruin the fun too quickly now that he’s in control, and he nearly offers a silent prayer to Frey that she’s quick about setting up the last of everything.

It’s worth it, though, as she aligns herself and sparks shoot through his scars as she enters and leans over him, toys with his pebbled and pink nipples, a groan does force its way out of his lips as his hands immediately move to her sides, back arching just a little as his hips move, aiming to guide her further in until she’s sunk in completely, discomfort nowhere to be found in the high that vibrates through his mind and through his teeth, reverberating through the Attuned bond for her to feel as he gasps his pleasure.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Open up the gates, I feel close enough to heaven - by Sunjata - 04-24-2024, 04:50 AM