Open up the gates, I feel close enough to heaven
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5092
Mature Content Warning 
i have done bad things, did them to good people // got no self control, it's the root of my evil
wage war in my head when i'm tryna keep it peaceful // a little feels good, a little more and it's lethal
Oh there’s certainly more where the current sparks are coming from. Especially as she slips into him and he pulls her close, his own fingertips grasping at her in ways that will hopefully also leave little fingertip sized bruises for her to feel for days to come. Ones that tighten along with the breathy moans that hum from him at her praise, at the slow movements she sparks. Sunjata knows it’s coming about two seconds too late to prepare himself fully when she bucks into him, hitting that spot perfectly and Sunjata’s body alights in a lightning show of his own.

He can see it reflecting against her face as his lids close most of the way, head tilting back as he gasps another little sound, a bit louder this time “s’perfect.” He can’t quite formulate the words to say it aloud – having always been relatively quiet – but through the bond comes the quiet plea alongside the bursting fireworks of his pleasure, the tightness of his gut and chest and the way his cock throbs with need. Again. Please. Her hair tickles across his chest and he shivers delightfully with it, hands slipping up to her hair to tangle in the long golden tresses as she leaves that mark behind, her spit sparking those little floral dark tattoos to spread over the red mark she leaves behind that will certainly darken in the next few hours.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Open up the gates, I feel close enough to heaven - by Sunjata - 04-24-2024, 05:08 AM