Open up the gates, I feel close enough to heaven
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4642
Mature Content Warning 
i have done bad things, did them to good people // got no self control, it's the root of my evil
wage war in my head when i'm tryna keep it peaceful // a little feels good, a little more and it's lethal
Oh, it boils and boils between them with every sensation she pulls from him, one that grows stronger and stronger again and again. So much so that Sunjata can already feel that wave forming, tightening the back of his legs and sparking up, a tether tightening as she fucks him just as hard and as intensely as he’d wanted it. “Fuck, Ru.” He growls out, eyes opening to watch her above him, each part of his being open for her to sate.

And sate she does. Her promise and her hand on his cock do wonders to draw even more of that edge closer, and he nearly manages a warning with the tightening of his hand on her shoulder (marking unintentionally with the way it shifts to claws and the tips dig in just enough to leave little red pinprick bruises). Her hair still tickles where she hovers and he has half a mind to move it before that tether snaps, but first of all – Sunjata isn’t that quick. And second of all, that means he can lavish her with all of his attention in the shower later.

Because gods the tether snaps and Sunjata trembles and moans and grinds his hips down against her and cums hard, spreading a mess across his chest and definitely in her hair, body alighting with sparks as he rides through the shocks of his orgasm.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Open up the gates, I feel close enough to heaven - by Sunjata - 04-24-2024, 05:36 AM