bite your tongue and choke yourself to sleep
Asta!
the Maverick
Theocrat of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 35 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
you were automatic and as hollow as the 'O' in god
"Noted," Danta murmurs, even having the audacity to sound amused about it. "Shame, though - I think you might look quite good in it." He doesn't even know if he's joking, the Maverick smirking against the other man's neck and keeping whatever images are in his head blessedly to himself.

"Mm, don't worry about it. Took a bit for mine to kick back in, too," he mumbles of the fire magic - and perhaps he'll forgive Asta his lack of preparedness given that he can't control the flames in his room.

For Danta's part, he's well on his way to a nap when the other man's voice rumbles through the air again, and he blinks his eyes open. "My pleasure," he mutters, shifting enough to nose into Asta's dark hair, and if Ancients could only purr, Danta would be filling the room with it right now.

Still, he seems to realise the other man isn't as bonelessly relaxed as he is, his brow furrowing. "Do you want to talk about it?"
Dantalion
Horns: Diamond - they look very similar to #2 in this image.

Messages In This Thread
RE: bite your tongue and choke yourself to sleep - by Dantalion - 04-25-2024, 09:37 PM