bite your tongue and choke yourself to sleep
Asta!
Dusklight Security

Age: 39 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Online
Change author:
MP: 5092
a romantic, candelit dinner would be incomplete
Danta would have no trouble at all finding a tailor in the Last Whisper that would know Asta’s measurements, but it certainly isn’t something he’ll say aloud. In fact, he’s already intending to go there tomorrow to try and fix his scorched collar. But that conversation drifts away in favor for the one that’s quite literally keeping him up tonight.

As Danta speaks, Asta’s head tucks into the pillow a bit more, blinking out into the dark, illuminated by only the fire in the fireplace, he gives plenty of room for Danta to bury his face into his long dark tresses. “None of it is easy for me.” He admits surprisingly easily, even if it feels like tearing out every honest opinion he’s ever had. He was solitary. He stayed on his own. There was no disappointment if you only had yourself to blame.

Also no accidental devouring when the bloodlust hit.

It makes sense for you to be the way that you are.” Given what he’d grown up experiencing. He gets it. “For me… Flirting is easier than everything else, only until it reaches a point of being expected to put out. And half the time, I simply don’t want to.” Not for worrying about devouring the other, half the time Asta doesn’t care. But in order to actually reach that point, he has to be in the precisely right mood.

And it’s a rare occurrence.
Astaroth
without all this blood /////

Messages In This Thread
RE: bite your tongue and choke yourself to sleep - by Astaroth - 04-25-2024, 10:00 PM