Small and Wandering Steps
Hawthorn Mercer
Courtesan

Age: 23 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 1 - Strg: 9 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5092
// you can't keep a secret if it never was a secret to start —
Not so far, being abandoned and all that.” He admits with a small wince, before shrugging a shoulder. “But you’re walkin’ inspiration to try at the very least?” He flashes that very same grin – because he certainly was a Frey follower, but he’d never had the need to go, not knowing where to start to ask for something – if he even was allowed such endeavors in the first place.

As for the healing option – he listens, having not quite realized he could utilize it that way. It was more for himself, something he doesn’t shy away from mentioning to her. “The healin’s more for me, but I didn’t consider exhaustion to be something you could heal.” He seems contemplative for a moment, before settling in, certainly committing it to memory.

He nods once more as more information is laid out and he chuckles a deep sultry sound as he leans back a little. “I feel like I should’ve brought a notepad an’ a quill.” He says softly, not upset with all the information in the slightest, but more so worrying about forgetting. “Well, it’s more’ve a manipulating air situation.” So saying, he focuses and concentrates, as a wisp of wind from the bar around them picks up a few pieces of Hotaru’s hair in a light breeze, to which he flashes a bright grin back her way.
thorn
— at least pretend you didn't wanna get caught,
we're concentrating on falling apart //

Messages In This Thread
Small and Wandering Steps - by Hotaru - 04-24-2024, 05:11 AM
RE: Small and Wandering Steps - by Hawthorn - 04-25-2024, 03:37 AM
RE: Small and Wandering Steps - by Hotaru - 04-25-2024, 06:21 AM
RE: Small and Wandering Steps - by Hawthorn - 04-26-2024, 12:36 AM
RE: Small and Wandering Steps - by Hotaru - 04-26-2024, 02:15 AM
RE: Small and Wandering Steps - by Hawthorn - 04-26-2024, 03:07 AM
RE: Small and Wandering Steps - by Hotaru - 04-26-2024, 03:22 AM
RE: Small and Wandering Steps - by Hawthorn - 04-26-2024, 03:40 AM