Open up the gates, I feel close enough to heaven
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5092
Mature Content Warning 
i have done bad things, did them to good people // got no self control, it's the root of my evil
wage war in my head when i'm tryna keep it peaceful // a little feels good, a little more and it's lethal
She’s lavishing him with such an expert touch that Sunjata shivers and trembles beneath her as she drags each and every pull of ecstasy from his body, reverberating it straight through the bond for her to absorb and indulge in just as much as he does. Only when he starts to twitch and shiver and groan with her movements, close to reaching that too much point, does he notice she’s shifting now to drape over him, removing the straps to straddle him.

His hands run along her skin, curving along her breasts as he catches her in the kiss she places against him, and he greedily takes it like a starving dog. The mess spreads between them and when she pulls away, he’s still panting, but he’s pressing kisses and little drags of his teeth along her jaw and neck, arms slipping around to her lower back as his hands run along her warm, beautiful skin, slipping to her ass to pull her down a little harder against him (something for her to grind against, perhaps?) as he formulates his response from a hazy, release-filled mind.

You’re incredible, liefde,” he hums, nipping at her jaw lightly before he withdraws from her and his hands lift to run along her back. “How would you like to be fucked?” He asks with a hoarse, heady tone, giving her his full, vibrant steel attention with a spark of eagerness to give her just as much pleasure as she’d drawn from him.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Open up the gates, I feel close enough to heaven - by Sunjata - 04-26-2024, 03:27 AM