Open up the gates, I feel close enough to heaven
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 8062
Hotaru
Deep dive into the dark
Masked eyes as you pick me apart
Like a cat she pushes into his hands, pleased to simply be touched and caressed regardless of where. So long as they're his hands, it will always satisfy her. And though she grinds against him, it's an idle, restless motion of self-serving pleasure instead of anything with intent. It's hard to think even though she isn't the one who orgasmed; condoms are a bit of a risk given he's already slick with is own cum, but Hotaru knows he can satisfy her in plenty of other ways.

Sliding off him to the side, she pulls at him until he does the same facing her, pupils blown wide and cheeks flush with the lingering high of her arousal. She guides his hand between her legs as she leans into pepper kisses up his jaw. "Like this. Your hands, your fingers," she breathes, a croon of pleading wrapping around every consonant and vowel. Something leisurely and relaxed, but which allows her to lift her outer leg to hook onto his hip and open herself up for his talented hands. And at this angle she can bury a hand in his hair and pull him into an open-mouthed kiss, height difference be damned.
Your body melts into my skin
Baptise me and I'll be your sin
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Open up the gates, I feel close enough to heaven - by Hotaru - 04-26-2024, 04:21 AM