Open up the gates, I feel close enough to heaven
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5092
Mature Content Warning 
i have done bad things, did them to good people // got no self control, it's the root of my evil
wage war in my head when i'm tryna keep it peaceful // a little feels good, a little more and it's lethal
He will happily oblige her however she wishes, even as his body already seems to be vibrating with bone deep exhaustion and relief. His hands roam and explore and touch and he appreciates each and every press into his calloused and scarred hands, more than happy to pepper her with his lips in kisses and utmost affection.

It doesn’t take much effort for her to pull him over onto his side to face her, slipping one arm up and beneath her head to scratch his dull fingernails along her spine, leaving little red faint marks that won’t last as she guides his hand to precisely the place she wants them to be, all while being stunningly distracting with her lips on his stubbled jaw. “Mm, I think I can manage that.” He drawls playfully, his accent thicker from being less aware of it as he slides his hand greedily between her legs.

She’s already wet, thankfully, and Sunjata gently slips his fingers along her folds to collect some of it as he distracts her with that open mouth kiss she’s pulled him in for, before he starts to warm her up further by pressing two of his fingertips against her clit, rolling in gentle, idle circles. His other hand presses her against him harder, aiming to press her chest against his so that she’s stimulated with each movement she makes and each breath she takes. You’re so perfect. He croons through the bond, incapable of speaking aloud when she has his mouth at her beck and call.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Open up the gates, I feel close enough to heaven - by Sunjata - 04-26-2024, 04:30 AM