Personal Quest [RQ] let's get hammered and stoned
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 24 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
And from the dark
Happy to be able to assure him, she shook her head. "Oh no, nothing wrong at all. I heard from a friend that you are the head of a guild, is all. And I think our interests might align a bit, so I wanted to ask you about what you do." Smiling even as she wrestled the cart along the winding path, she had little to concern herself with beyond the conversation for a while.

Until an allogator came waddling out of the water, and quite efficiently cut them off from proceeding. Maea was admittedly fascinated. This was a new kind of creature she was not accustomed to seeing in her homeland, and she would have loved to study it. But they had a job to do, and creature studies would have to be saved for another day.

"Let's see if we can lure it further up the beach," she suggested to Edmund. They might as well begin the flight lessons right away; choosing the Gore crow guise, she didn't have to feign her awkwardness as she jumped and flapped up before the allogator to catch its attention. Should she succeed, she attempted to keep out of its reach and gradually began to inch further away from the water, up the slate-riddled shoreline. They didn't have to kill it, or even attack it unless it got violent. As long as it cleared the path and left them alone, that was good enough for her.

Maea shifts into a Gore Crow and tries to bait the allogator into following her up the beach and out of the way.
Something new will come on through
and rise again

♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
[RQ] let's get hammered and stoned - by Dantalion - 04-16-2024, 08:40 PM
RE: [RQ] let's get hammered and stoned - by Maea - 04-23-2024, 02:09 PM
RE: [RQ] let's get hammered and stoned - by Maea - 04-23-2024, 07:02 PM
RE: [RQ] let's get hammered and stoned - by Maea - 04-24-2024, 04:21 PM
RE: [RQ] let's get hammered and stoned - by Maea - 04-26-2024, 07:35 PM
RE: [RQ] let's get hammered and stoned - by Maea - 05-02-2024, 06:06 AM
RE: [RQ] let's get hammered and stoned - by Maea - 05-02-2024, 12:56 PM
RE: [RQ] let's get hammered and stoned - by Maea - 05-05-2024, 10:36 AM
RE: [RQ] let's get hammered and stoned - by Maea - 05-06-2024, 10:02 AM