God Quest Black lace on sweat
Dygra
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 24 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
My heroes had the heart to lose their lives out on the limb
Shivers raised goosebumps all up and down her limbs as the voice of the goddess purred from the shadows. A grand total of twice now - That she remembered, at least - she had listened to the being that gave her a third lease on life, and found herself torn between curiosity at what the face of the deity might look like, and relief that she had yet to find out. She had been adviced once that there were times when staying ignorant really was the best option... and this might be one of them.

In the ruddy light cast by bloodied gemstone, Maea did watch as the gown began to move. With bated breath she followed its path as it rose, as if about to dance all on its own. When it fell towards her with open arms she reached out to catch it -

- and gasped in wonder as her arms were suddenly clad in black. Soft, supple, warm; her ravaged fingertips brushed reverently over the velvet, up her shoulders and down the sweeping curve of her waist. The cut of the neckline was as bold as ever, but she raised her chin high and stood, twirling before the goddess who had granted her this boon.

It was more than a gift. It was the warmest welcome into a family she had ever received.

"It's so beautiful," the young Ancient breathed, close to tears, hugging herself as if through the armor she could embrace the goddess directly. "And it fits so well! Thank you. I love it." The words sounded hollow in her ears, utterly insufficient to convey the true depth of her gratitude. But she hoped that Dygra would know anyway.

"I... When I made this choice, I really only wanted to avoid dying," she said slowly, coming to a halt with the skirts whispering into stillness around her legs. "But as I get used to this new body, I'm starting to think that I really am learning to live, properly, for the first time. I didn't try embracing the existence as Ascended. But... I want to try now." Was already, for what it was worth, and though some stumbling blocks kept tripping her up, on the whole she was hopeful that she might overcome them.

"Could I ask your advice, on a matter of this body? Or, if you prefer, I can come back another time."
And I remember thinking — I want to be like them
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
Black lace on sweat - by Maea - 04-24-2024, 12:15 AM
RE: Black lace on sweat - by Dygra - 04-27-2024, 02:49 PM
RE: Black lace on sweat - by Maea - 04-27-2024, 05:09 PM
RE: Black lace on sweat - by Dygra - 04-30-2024, 05:10 PM
RE: Black lace on sweat - by Maea - 04-30-2024, 05:32 PM
RE: Black lace on sweat - by Dygra - 04-30-2024, 05:50 PM
RE: Black lace on sweat - by Maea - 04-30-2024, 06:20 PM