Training [SE] Every step you take, I'll be watching you
Zavien Alexander

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 1 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 6 - Int:
Played by: Dew Offline
Change author:
MP: 560
Smiles are contagious.
His victory at hitting his target is cut short by a puff of soot covering him from head to toe. Sadly, his responding sneeze is no less chaotic as he faceplants into the stone step in front of him. The following force of a snowball to the back puts his face into the snow for a second time. Lifting his head slowly, Zavien shoots the fuzzy ferret a playful glare through raccoon eyes and patches of wet black goop coating his cheeks. "Not a word."

By the time he cleans himself up and scans the ground below, the man is nowhere to be seen. What the...? Utterly confused, Zavien shifts into a crouched position - as if the extra foot will miraculously reveal his snow-dusted opponent. Not unsurprisingly, nothing of note appears, but he does spot tracks leading under the stairs.

With a cunning grin, he says loudly to his stair buddy (as he affectionately begins to refer to her as in his mind), "Ugh. Now where did he go? Do you see him anywhere?" Zavien pauses for a second as if expecting a reply while he proceeds to kneel and spread his limbs to the edge of the stairs. Now in position, he shouts, "You can't hide! Face me out in the open!" He then shoves all the snow in reach off the stairs and onto the area bellow.
Zavien

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] Every step you take, I'll be watching you - by Zavien - 05-08-2024, 05:40 AM