Training [SE] Every step you take, I'll be watching you
Zavien Alexander

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 1 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 6 - Int:
Played by: Dew Offline
Change author:
MP: 425
Smiles are contagious.
Although his body aches all over, it appears that the multiple layers of clothing kept his body from any serious harm, other than the wounded pride. When he sees the man standing over him with concern, he notices the practiced assessment and systematic approach. Zavien almost feels bad for his next action. Almost. In response to the worried questions, he takes the handful of snow and shoves it down the back of his attacker's clothing, attempting to get directly against the skin. His laughing rings out across the snow in childish amusement while he slowly stands.

"Don't worry. I'm fine. My mom always said I had a thick skull." Zavien doesn't think she meant it in the physical sense, but he knocks his knuckles against his skull for emphasis anyways. The thudding sound makes him wince slightly and he grins stupidly at the man. He stretches his cold, tight muscles, trying to work out the developing bruises. In a good-natured tone, he offers his hand to his opponent. "I think you won this round, Captain EcoWarrior." Zavien glances up to the sulking dragon. "Although maybe next time, Pip can be on my side. She's a formidable adversary." The words are more for the dejected creature than the man as he says them loudly up the stairs.
Zavien

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] Every step you take, I'll be watching you - by Zavien - 05-14-2024, 08:59 PM