Training [SE] Every step you take, I'll be watching you
Zavien Alexander

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 1 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 6 - Int:
Played by: Dew Offline
Change author:
MP: 520
Smiles are contagious.
He chuckles at the similarity. "Maybe that's why we get along so well." Pipsqueak flies down from her sulking and he watches in rapt admiration for her sleek and speedy form. Zavien looks to Pipsqueak with kindness despite her actions against him and obliges the dragon with her request for scratches. Her feathery scales are a peculiar sensation on his hand. "Awww. I don't see how she could ever be anything but helpful." With a conspiratorial wink, he pulls out a piece of jerky to offer the serpentine reptile.

Taking Koa's hand, he stands, grimacing slightly at the sore muscles. The compliment has him blushing lightly and he runs his hand through his hair. Laughing, he says, "Thanks! I actually have. I've been training since I was a kid, hoping to be a Dragoon one day." He laughs, feeling even more embarrassed at sharing his childhood dream. "Not that it would ever happen. Now I just try to make a difference in other ways." Zavien shrugs his aching shoulders and looks to Koa's bright eyes. "You're pretty good yourself. Are you a soldier?" It's kind of a dumb question considering the man's physicality and the dragon on his shoulders, but Zavien asks nonetheless.
Zavien

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] Every step you take, I'll be watching you - by Zavien - 05-18-2024, 11:56 PM