& whispered in the sound of silence (open)
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5092
i wanted to be ruined —
a little more than i wanted
— to be loved
Perhaps she’s simply trying to ignore the inevitable. The fact that she’ll end up leaving again. This time with a bit more of a personal purpose – a personal purpose that Remi inadvertently had some experience with as well. After all, the Alchemist had been there when she met Amalia. When she had sobbed in the Infirmary for some peace and quiet away from those within the Rathskeller. When she had lost the most important person to her a second time.

So she seeks Remi out, having heard that he doesn’t plan on sticking around for long either. She’s dressed every inch of a warrior ready for Longnight – put together far better than she had been at the Cloister, though part of this reminds her of it immensely. So she huffs a small sigh, hands stuffed into pockets as Auni darts toward the window to butt-bump Remi in greeting, and Kiada offers the Alchemist a small smile. “I heard you weren’t staying long either.” She says by way of greeting, going to stand on the other side of the window to face him. “Ludo? Or some personal thing?
KIADA
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: & whispered in the sound of silence (open) - by Kiada - 10-18-2019, 04:15 AM