Toothless bites, mouthless mutters, wingless fluttters
Ludo quest!
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 24 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1197
MAEA
She inclined her head to the advice, absorbing it without question. Perhaps it was not the cold, rational kind of logic she would normally be inclined to accept, being the Loreseeker that she was. But Maea did not think Delphia was pulling any jests - oh no, she was serious about this - and that made her accept it all the same. Perhaps because it was different? A kind of knowledge that could only be experienced, not studied, reproduced, fully explained.

"I trust you on it," she told the demigod, and smiled at her with the truth of that trust plain in her expression. "And on getting us through this. I'm sure Ludo knew what it was doing when it sent you along with me on this."

Accepting the jar, Maea opened it and sniffed at the contents, grinning when she realized what was in it. As Delphia produced the flute and began to play, the white-haired girl began to toss pinches of the catnip onto the ground around them at the spot of choice. In the gathering dark, with the gleaming lanterns and that haunting melody weaving through the trees, her weapons seemed very inadequate indeed. They were mostly for show, for comfort, a last resort if nothing else worked.

Then she settled in to wait, eyes watching the woods for signs of movement. Considering the music, remembering a similar haunting call risen from Jigano's throat. Was it the soul calling? If not, it seemed to be of the same caliber, sending goosebumps flaring up her arms and down the neck.
Light is easy to love
Show me your darkness
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: Toothless bites, mouthless mutters, wingless fluttters - by Maea - 01-27-2020, 09:55 PM