You Can’t Take Me
Messenger

Age: 28 | Height: 5'0" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 7 (lvl 3 Attuned) - Strg: 10 - Dext: 27 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 14 - Int:
PERCY - Mythical - Unicorn (Superspeed) SOOT - Regular - Wine Spider
Played by: Jaecarys Offline
Change author:
MP: 150

If Ashe hadn't been excited before, the sharp clang of steel on steel did it for her. While she grit her teeth and curled her lip as he danced out of her reach, she felt something rocket up her spine and reverberate in her bones at the ring of metal as the man’s blade slid along hers in his escape just as she tried to get a look at his face.. he slipped away Again. Why wouldn't he fight her? A trap. There was no way this smug asshole wasn't leading her into a trap, but by the forgotten gods, she was going to figure this the fuck out. Not right at that moment, however, as the man was gone again, flipping himself over that gap in the roof. Ashe whirled to face him with a strange mix of fury and excitement - but why wouldn't he fight her?

She watched him land, and then there was that hells damned smirk teased her, and heat burst in her chest at the sight of it. It was a familiar sort of fury, and let out a growling laugh at herself. It had been a long time, years, since she had played with someone like this for the sheer enjoyment of it. And she was enjoying the hell out of this.

’Fine,’ she thought in silent answer to his challenge.

She sheathed Reckoning on her back in the same moment that the man dropped down into the building she'd just emerged from. Ashe was grinning as she raced forward, hot on his heels. She leaped down into that hole, and she shifted midway down. Just as he touched down, four paws hit the ledge of the falling roof and shoved off of it, launching herself straight for the stairwell just as he slid down the railing. The wolf snarled as her claws scraped against stone as they hit the wall by the stairs, and she twisted and landed on all fours. She didn't even pause - she bolted down those crumbling stairs, leaping over a gap in the stone. Her paws rejoined the earth just as he dashed through a hole in the wall.

Ashe raced after him and her heart was beating in time with her galloping paws. Gods she missed this. She bared her teeth, not far behind him with his scent filling her senses. She wasn't sure if it was the hunt that had her so fixated on his scent, or if it was how intoxicating the smell itself was. Sea mist and pine and snow and iron and leather, all complimented with the warm and musky scent of whoever the fuck he was. She stretched her legs further, willed them to work harder and close the distance. There was a barely contained growl in her throat, one he'd be able to hear for how close she was.

She let out a snarling bark as she neared, and Ashe snapped her powerful jaws at his heels. With or without closing her teeth on him, he had to at least avoid those teeth right? She aimed another bite for his calf, and she would have been happy to chomp into skin. Maybe she was avoiding actually injuring him until she knew what his game was… but his smell was enticing, and five hells.. Ashe wouldn't argue against drawing blood, to sate the wolf's curiosity on whether or not he tasted as good as he smelled.

Kalt

ashetta
it's live or die my way.

Messages In This Thread
You Can’t Take Me - by Kalt - 11-13-2018, 12:41 AM
RE: You Can’t Take Me - by Ashetta - 11-13-2018, 02:16 AM
RE: You Can’t Take Me - by Kalt - 11-13-2018, 03:05 AM
RE: You Can’t Take Me - by Ashetta - 11-13-2018, 04:03 AM
RE: You Can’t Take Me - by Kalt - 11-13-2018, 04:37 AM
RE: You Can’t Take Me - by Ashetta - 11-13-2018, 05:09 AM
RE: You Can’t Take Me - by Kalt - 11-13-2018, 05:39 AM
RE: You Can’t Take Me - by Ashetta - 11-13-2018, 06:20 AM