Plot Advancing PQ 'neath sleeping town, follow me down
Tarasha Gulaab
Tattoo Artist

Age: 118 | Height: 4'6" | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 1 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 8 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
TARASHA
you said it seems like forever
since we've seen each other
Isuma hops off of me, out of harms way, and I feel confident enough to reach out, hoping for the best, though I am disappointed. My song does not soothe the book, at least not completely. The book does not transform into something as terrifying as what Jigano described, but it does snap out at me, and my immediate reaction, after pulling my hand away as quickly as I can,  is not one of fear, as it probably should be. Instead, I snap at the book in my native tongue, putting all the indignation I can into it. You stop that right now you silly thing! I am here to bring you home, but I will not if you do not calm yourself!

I realize what I’ve done a moment later, and try to pick up the thread of the song again, trying to resort back to calming. Though my eyes do not leave the book, waiting for any indication that it will listen to me, or be calmed, or, any indication that I have to move away, my wings ready to carry me upwards.
where does the time go?

Messages In This Thread
'neath sleeping town, follow me down - by Amalia - 05-01-2020, 01:44 AM
RE: 'neath sleeping town, follow me down - by Tarasha - 05-23-2020, 04:11 AM