God Quest I'll bring you further roses, but it does you no good
Spooky Rags

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
ludo

Braved the forests, braved the stone
Braved the icy winds and fire
Braved and beat them on my own

"Yes, yes. We growl and snarl and kill our mothers, all of us."

One of the strips of fabric lifted and waved about, as if it was making a dismissive sort of hand gesture, but no actual limb appeared to complete the motion in earnest.

When the lion became a man once more, Ludo hopped from the bough of its tree, though rather than obeying any sort of law and dropping to the ground, it seemed to float and glide, until the mask was level with Remi's face. There it remained, hovering, tilting curiously.

"You seemed such an easy one, sweetling... Who knew that, within, beat the heart of a lion."

Surging up, the mask and its tangle of ribbons hovered some distance above Remi, regarding him coolly. "Ludo," it supplied for its name. "I shall be sure to call upon you again. Or the ones you love... they may be better sport even than you." A tinkling laugh left the mask.

"For your considerable and unexpected resolve, however, tonight I am of a mind to grant you a boon. What say you?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll bring you further roses, but it does you no good - by Ludo - 11-17-2018, 08:08 PM