God Quest I'll bring you further roses, but it does you no good
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
remi
there's a hole in my neighbourhood
down which of late I cannot help but fall

The words felt like a catapult of grief, a pandemonium of reinforced terror.

He had killed her (she was already dead) and even now he could taste her blood on his tongue

The ethereal movement of the being's garment was the least of Remi's concerns, and only vaguely did he even notice the movement at all.

The mask was brilliant in its blemish-free sheen, and although Remi's gaze rose shakily to try and gaze into the being's eyes, it quickly dropped again and his mind replayed the scene of seconds ago.

Shivering, but not from the cold, Remi's gaze bore into the ground even as Ludo shifted and spoke. Claws appeared in the earth, digging deep into the soil. Tilting his head as if fighting some internal battle, Remi stifled a cry. "Was she.." He gasped through lips that were far too dry even as tears spilled down his blood-stained cheeks. "Was she ever real?" He didn't care about the being's name (he would later though).

Its threat promise chilled the alchemist to his core.

"I deserve nothing other than death for what I have done." Remi said finally with a surprising amount of resolve. Slowly his pale sea-glass green eyes rose to stare in the horrifically blank canvas of the mask.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll bring you further roses, but it does you no good - by Remi - 11-17-2018, 08:23 PM