the angels never arrived, but i can hear their choir
Ningo Farmer

Age: 31 | Height: 185cm | 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 14 - Int:
AUNI - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 35
CHULANE
let's set the world on fire
Eyes as blue as the skies above roamed over the lands on wings of brown black and a spattering of white. The great mirror below him could draw his attention for an age, but he couldn't appreciate its beauty, its grandeur, not right now, not when she was…

Off exploring. Discovering new realms, new creatures, in the name of the guild for which she was mistress of. With Wessex, who he'd only ever met once but did not get the impression that she was the careful sort - not when she had the ability to teleport wherever she wanted, enabling her to go virtually anywhere and never harbour concern of whether or not she herself would be able to return in one piece.

Kiada was strong, far stronger than he, and yet he still wished that he was travelling in her place, on this quest, this task. But he had responsibilities, things to attend to in Halo, and he was still too untrained, too soft for this world yet.

He wanted to fix that. To enact change on this world, he had to be strong. And to be strong in this world, he had to embrace it, to recognise that the gods of this world were very different to the gods of his homeworld - they were real here, for a start.

Landing from his flight with a shift into his leopard form, he rose into his human form within another stride. He looked, unfocused, his mind entirely elsewhere for a moment, before taking a breath and recentring himself to the here and now.

Kneeling before the shrine, he laid before him a hunting dagger - a sentimental token more than anything, one of the few things that had remained on his body when he portalled through. "Deities of Caido," he said, unsure of how to address such things but wanting to do it right. "I ask that whoever gifted me with the ability to attune accept this offering, that I might thank them."

--

Seeking any old God (ideally whoever would like to take credit for attuning him/correct his misconception), to thank them, and ask for help getting stronger.
we can burn brighter than the sun

Messages In This Thread
the angels never arrived, but i can hear their choir - by Chulane - 07-19-2020, 11:13 AM