the monsters turned out to be just trees
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
The white sheep of the family
”Remi.” Loren sank as much compassion into his voice as he could muster. To his surprise, it was quite a lot. ”I am looking you in the eyes now, aren’t I? Yes, I have problems with touch, and accepting help. And yet, here I am, hands on your shoulders, asking you to assist me in reaching the Fae’s village.” That was all because of Remi; the Launceleyn would never had made this much progress without the alchemist’s unwavering belief that the summoner could be better than he was. ”Now let me return just a fraction of the support you have given me. Please.”

As the other man moved closer, the Launceleyn stayed where he was, not daring to twitch even a muscle. Despite the fact that Remi might’ve looked threatening to most—and indeed was rather intimidating—Loren had grown up among the Launceleyns, and had seen more than his fair share of threats as a result. Besides, it was Remi. The other man, no matter how angry he got, wouldn’t hurt another person without cause. ”Six. Six Roses, Remi. At least. And most likely, many more than that. I gathered three too, and I know others did the same.” It was a gentle reminder that, no matter what the other man was feeling, he was not alone in this.

As the alchemist pulled away and then shook his head, Loren fingers tightened on the other man’s shoulders. This wasn’t working, and the Launceleyn had resolved not to move ahead with their task until he’d at least calmed Remi down. So for once the summoner ignored his instincts and his fear and pulled the other man in for a hug. Strangely enough, he found himself relaxing into the motion; this was healing, in a way, and the Launceleyn, despite all his issues, was still a healer at heart more than anything else. His fear couldn't trump his need to help Remi in whatever way Loren could.
Will blood tell

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: the monsters turned out to be just trees - by Loren - 09-05-2019, 09:20 PM