the monsters turned out to be just trees
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
The white sheep of the family
Loren just shrugged and grinned at Remi’s accusation. ”I never said I was a particularly good entertainer.” Weird as it might sound, the summoner could now honestly say that, yes, he was a hunter. He just wasn’t a mighty hunter. ”I hunt. Incredibly poorly. But I hunt.” Well, actually, to say the he personally hunted was a bit of a stretch: he summoned animals that then hunted for him, but that still probably counted.

Shaking his head and chuckling, the Launceleyn decided to point out to the alchemist how ridiculous the scenario he was proposing really was. The summoner’s voice came out in as teasing a tone as he could muster. ”I feel like you are vastly overestimating my intelligence here. I would’ve had to develop illusion magic, as well as the ability to produce or tamper with magical items, then predict that you would’ve tried to hug and pounce on me today specifically and set up this rather convoluted situation to prevent that from happening.” Loren tilted his head. ”Or I could just genuinely be interested in this. Which do you believe?”

If the Launceleyn didn't know any better, he might've thought the other man was jealous of the summoner's other friends. However, they were just teasing one another. Like friends. Nothing more. ”How do you know my friends don't have their own superior magical trinkets? Maybe I made them with my secret magic powers.” Then, however, the time for speaking was over and apparently the time for cuddling was upon them. The three of them were a mishmash of furs of all different sorts. Luckily for Remi, Astra wanted: as soon as the raccoon’s paws touched her, her bleating shifted from excited to contented. Loren smiled at the sound, and his own hands came up to rub her side. They stayed that way for a long moment before the Launceleyn sighed. ”Much as I’m enjoying this, and much as I appreciate all the extra fur keeping me warm, we do actually have places to be and I imagine the Fae probably don’t want us staying with them overnight. Where to?” Honestly Loren wouldn’t have been surprised if the alchemist stayed in animal form; the summoner didn’t much care so long as they actually got to the village.
Will blood tell

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: the monsters turned out to be just trees - by Loren - 09-06-2019, 11:21 AM