In time you'll find, I've got baggage too
Sunjata <3
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
give me shelter, or show me heart
The crash and swell of waves filled the air with a quiet rumble. A storm had swept through the other night, and the ocean was still upset, still heaving and churning, thrashing its displeasure at the turbulent sky like a petulant child. But even with the sand still wet from the torrentuous rain, even as seaweed and driftwood littered the beaches amidst treasure spewed up from the terrible depths, the sun warmed the onshore winds. And the sky was blue, the clouds swift, and the song of seabirds was a chorus of life to counterpoint the halfeaten carcass of whatever creature had not survived the night.

Maea gave it only a passing glance as she padded barefoot across the sand. Half a thought spared for the circle of life and death, the mercilessness of Rae's laws... but really, her mind was on other things today.

"So, any thoughts on where we are going?" she asked, and turned to walk backwards before Sunjata, hands on her back and her expression bright with excitement. "As far out as we can? I'm all ready to go wherever." She tapped the necklace tied about her neck meaningfully. Thin leather cord had been braided around a small crystal to let it rest against her throat, and she looked quite eager to try it out again.

For once, most of her clothes had been stripped off, save for a pair of loose fitting trousers tied off just below the knees and some cut of version of a shirt that only really covered her chest. The dark shawl had been left behind, and save for one of the elegant daggers he had gifted her tied to a belt, she was unarmed.
watch me fall apart
and I'll be yours to keep
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
In time you'll find, I've got baggage too - by Maea - 02-23-2020, 05:02 AM