In time you'll find, I've got baggage too
Sunjata <3
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
give me shelter, or show me heart
She smiled at seeing him so transfixed by the sea. It was easy to forget that his nickname was not just because of a relentless personality and tendency to forge ahead no matter the obstacle. He really loved the ocean. Truly, deeply. And Maea was coming to love it too, the more time she spent by it, with him. Never again could she smell salt and brine without recalling steel gray eyes behind charcoal lashes, and that boyish grin of his.

"I remember," she assured him, and turned when he reached for her arm, fell in to walk beside him. "And don't worry about the cold, it doesn't bother me. I can walk barefoot on snow these days, and hardly even feel numb." A perk of being part-time resident of Halo, and full time student at the Academy. You picked up a trick or two.

Braiding her fingers in with his, Maea turned to the sea as he did, her grin wide and enthusiastic. She led the way into the water and forged ahead until it reached her waist. Only then did she let go, and in a smooth, easy motion she dived into the waves. It was no trick of the eye - the surge really did rise up to accommodate her not entirely practiced arch... but was it really cheating, when commanding the water came as easy as breathing?

The girl certainly didn't care; she was already swimming straight out from the shore, a little too swiftly to be propelled only by her own arms and legs. Judging by her determination, she was not about to turn back any time soon.
watch me fall apart
and I'll be yours to keep
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: In time you'll find, I've got baggage too - by Maea - 02-23-2020, 05:25 AM