In time you'll find, I've got baggage too
Sunjata <3
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
give me shelter, or show me heart
He was there, never leaving. With how easily he moved through the water it would be easy to think he flew rather than swam, and she could have believed it if she didn't feel the currents shift when he came closer to see she was alright.

She smiled in delight at the sight of him as he turned and spun in the water. Breaching to breathe, only to come down and keep her company again. Maea reached out and brushed her hand along his white belly, found it the same smooth, rubbery texture as she recalled from the first time they swam together. She eagerly grabbed hold of his fin when he offered it to him, and brought herself closer to his body, so she would create as little resistance as possible in the water.

To say she didn't feel the cold at all would be untrue. It wasn't freezing, but rather like a cool embrace closing in around her. Do doubt she would need to return to warm up properly in the sun eventually, but for now she was comfortable, eager to explore and see what the ocean was really about. As she grabbed on to the flipper firmly, Maea looked up, then down to the deep blackness below. Searched it as far as her eyes would allow, and saw the shimmering bodies of fish dart away whenever their shadows crossed over them.
watch me fall apart
and I'll be yours to keep
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: In time you'll find, I've got baggage too - by Maea - 02-23-2020, 05:57 AM