In time you'll find, I've got baggage too
Sunjata <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
but is this what you want? what you wanted?
do you need love? am i enough for you?
He doesn’t have the ability to raise goosebumps in this form, but he would have the moment her hand outstretches to stroke along his stomach. The chill, now that he’s fully shifted, is gone thanks to the blubbery that encompasses him now — and only as she grasps onto his fin does he notice the warmth that leeches from her. He blinks to her to ensure that she’s got a good tight hold before he begins to dive a bit deeper, keeping her close and splicing them through the water a far enough amount that he notices the fish that swim beneath them, that vanish with the predator in their midst.

He finds himself distracted a small amount by it, before he redirects his course — keeping his predatory instincts on a leash as much as he can. And with it, he finds they’ve gotten quite far from shore. His tail propels them back, closer to the blue sky above that’s distorted with the way the waves crash above them. But from this position it’s relatively easy to keep beneath the tremoring waves.

He blinks to her again, focusing to ensure she’s still doing alright, slowing the swimming speed enough to check on her as the light from above comes down in dappling rays that dance across her pale skin.
in time you'll find i've got my baggage too
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: In time you'll find, I've got baggage too - by Sunjata - 02-23-2020, 06:07 AM