In time you'll find, I've got baggage too
Sunjata <3
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
give me shelter, or show me heart
The look he gave her made her laugh, a breathless sound expressed by bubbles more than anything, and she held on tigh as he broght them towards the reef. Breathing along with him when he surfaced, forced herself to get used to the shift between breathing water and breathing air, until the difference wasn't as panic-inducing as before.

His vocals were just within her ability to hear. A quiet humming in the water, a vibration more felt than heard, so deep and melancholy that she wanted to hear more of it. But she let go of his fin, and approached the reef slowly, so as not to startle away any fish. And there were plenty of them. Colorful, vibrant, schools of fish in every size and shape imaginable. Corals grew dense in the shallows near the water surface and were incredibly colorful, vivid in hues of all the colors of a rainbow. Maea swam slowly among the jagged shapes, wary of touching them too much as she had cut herself on similar growths before, when helping Remi build a memorial at Hale Ka'aila.

She paused however, rather nervous when she spotted a smooth, predatory shape glide along the rock formations some distance ahead. A slim gray body with the tail fin set vertically, as opposed to Sunjata's horizontal one, and an open mouth full of sharp teeth... It was a shark.

It drifted rather peacefully, zig-zagging lazily in a cloud of solitude as all other creatures stayed just out of reach of it... Maea looked around to make sure she knew where Sunjata was. Both fascinated by the majestic air of the creature, and wary of getting too close to it.
watch me fall apart
and I'll be yours to keep
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: In time you'll find, I've got baggage too - by Maea - 02-23-2020, 06:35 AM