In time you'll find, I've got baggage too
Sunjata <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
but is this what you want? what you wanted?
do you need love? am i enough for you?
She gets used to the change in breathing as he breaches the surface, and soon enough he’s brought her to the reef to let her explore – feeling the relief of warmth where her hand had held onto his fin. He gets used to it quick enough, another humming murmur sent her way as she explores and he lowers himself down below into the dark to find a fish of sorts to munch on. But another larger presence than the fish capture his attention, and he turns in the water to lift himself a small amount, scouting through the water to find a shark. A reef shark, of sorts.

It didn’t seem like much of a threat, but it appeared to be drifting close to Maea and he’s unsure if it’s noticed her yet. And so he abandons his snack to spin in the water to zip toward the shark, hoping that perhaps his presence might be enough to ward off the creature. But if it’s not, he snaps his jaws of sharp teeth near it in a threat – to find other waters. The last thing he wanted was to give into this side of himself, to tear and rip flesh from bone when Maea was right there.

It took roughly a lot of self-control to keep himself from simply knocking the shark over, to be honest.
in time you'll find i've got my baggage too
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: In time you'll find, I've got baggage too - by Sunjata - 02-23-2020, 06:57 AM