In time you'll find, I've got baggage too
Sunjata <3
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
give me shelter, or show me heart
Holding on to his dorsal fin, Maea let him carry her off to another reef. He approached more carefully this time, and she kissed his rubbery hide before swimming off to inspect the shells he had found. Among the corals were both mussels and clams, along with other creatures she did not have names for. A huge, red octopus angled its way among the outcrops, and she watched it with fascination for a time, before it sauntered off into a crevice that looked too tight for her to follow.

Turning her attention to the shells instead, she inspected them more closely. A few were open to the sea water, but closed quickly when she approached. Pouting a little, she withdrew her knife and began to pry a handful or so of the smaller ones from their rocky perches. She had seen the sailors and seamen in the harbor eat these things raw, and she wanted to try it.
watch me fall apart
and I'll be yours to keep
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: In time you'll find, I've got baggage too - by Maea - 02-23-2020, 07:27 AM