In time you'll find, I've got baggage too
Sunjata <3
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Online
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
give me shelter, or show me heart
She shook her head, but hugged him tight enough that perhaps he got the pinching all the same. Feeling the rubbery, solid shape of the orca fin had replaced his legs against her skin, she buried her face against his neck. Pressed her lips to the compass, breathing in lungfuls of him.

"No, I do! It's not that. I just... keep thinking, it's too good. Like I'm just dreaming, and might wake up soon. And everything will be the way it was... still trapped behind a wall with nowhere to go, and every day is just a gray void. Not really living, just... waiting to die."

No doubt it would amuse Sunjata to hear he was her craziest kind of fever dream... but it was true. She could not recall ever being this happy, this vibrantly, incessantly alive.

"Do you... think anyone would mind if we built a house of our own?" she wondered, lips whispering over his warm, saltkissed skin with the words. "Near the lighthouse, maybe... we could watch over it, to make sure it never went out." Maea loved the place. The rocky coastline, the hidden caves and coves... and the town wasn't too far away.
watch me fall apart
and I'll be yours to keep
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: In time you'll find, I've got baggage too - by Maea - 02-23-2020, 08:56 PM