the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
You're so cold
but you feel alive
Maea bit her lip not to laugh at the poor wolf-bird's attempts at getting rid of Shii, who kept its spot just over the base of the tail with remarkable precision. And just as it thought the griffin should be properly dizzy, it zoomed off through the garden, arbitrarily changing the game from tag to hide-and-seek.

"You don't know the half of it," she hummed back, a little embarrassed that her companion should prove to be such a handful. "Please be very careful about following it anywhere if I'm not around... I'm not sure it was joking when it showed me what it wanted to do with you." Something about a dark night and a very steep cliff... Maea didn't even want to know. It had definitely been all sorts of menacing, which was... unsettling, to say the least.

But it was difficult to take it seriously when the wisp was so very small, and to linger on it when the day was so beautiful, and Sunjata looked at her with that much laughter in his eyes. Maea brought her arms back around his neck and leaned into the kiss, fingers threading into his wind-tossed, sunkissed hair. A little breathless, and rather reluctant to let go again when he thanked her.

"Hmm, you're welcome," she returned, deeply amused. "I will make sure to protect you."

She turned to look on ahead, to their destination. Coming down the hill to see the houses more clearly, Maea found that a low stone wall had been placed around the whole area. It was falling apart in places, just like the houses. The roofs were rotten and had fallen in, and just the one, big house looked even remotely sound, from what she could see under all the overgrowth.

"At least we don't have to go far for building materials," she commented, brushing her lips over Sunjata's cheek.
lay your hands on me
one last time
MAEA
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe - by Maea - 02-27-2020, 05:49 AM