the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
You're so cold
but you feel alive
He was right of course, it could be that the place was beyond repair. Too much work for its worth. But Maea wanted it to be in good order, or at least enough that they could bring in some friends to repair it on their own. Perhaps someone would have to take a look at the roof, and make sure that the walls were alright, but... As she peaked in through the door Sunjata pulled open, she thought it might not be as bad as it looked.

Maea was about to as him something when the Flood stiffened, his attention caught by something. Turning, she followed his gaze and felt her breath catch at the sight of something... colorful, in the verdant undergrowth. Feathered, with massive beaks, but they were grazing, and looked like very strange deer.

"If what I heard is right, those are ramphire," she told him, keeping her voice down. "Not very common... not very dangerous. Merchants pay well for the feathers though, I've seen them at the marketplace." Loreseeker eyes, Loreseeker ears. Always keen to pick up on interesting details.

The girl would have been content to let the creatures be, but just as she turned to slip into the house, a bobbing, weaving light came darting out of the bushes and zoomed straight for the animals.

"Oh, Shii!" Maea groaned, holding her breath; not sure how the critters would react to her companion.
lay your hands on me
one last time
MAEA
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe - by Maea - 02-27-2020, 06:38 AM