the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
Mature Content Warning 
but the darker the weather, the better the man
you can take all you want
This is the position he loves to be in, the one that holds all the control — her body pinned against the wall by him and him alone, taking and flooding her and overwhelming her. And he can feel the shift in her, the way she becomes tense as well, and he pants harder, but still locks his gaze with her — all arrogance and ego. She surrenders to him, and he gives her his all, burning and burning as she hums to him, claims him in her own way.

And with it, the hand at her wrists grow a bit tighter, his other hand ground her to the small of her back to bounce her with him, and he groans against it just for her. “Come on, liefde.” He growls to her, burning and pulsing with the need to finish with her, to exhaust her out. “I want to feel you finish for me.” A quieter growl to her, bloodied lips seeking her ear and neck, trying to hit that spot she likes so much.
but not who i am
SuNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe - by Sunjata - 02-27-2020, 09:08 PM