In every myth theres a little bit of truth
Open
Joshua Sheppard
Private Investigator

Age: 42 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Lancy Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Don't hang up yet, I'm not done
I'm an expert, I'm the one
Well, he'd talked about it enough and the best time to begin something was always the present moment. Josh started his trek up the Spire early in the morning, a pack of supplies traded for in the market on his back (he'd found most people were willing to take pity on the Outlander and trade for some picked herbs and basic farm work), hoping to get to the top by noon.

On his way up he passed several doors that caught his attention, but did not try to open them; he had a mission, and Josh could be incredibly single-minded when he wanted to be.

Eventually as the sun was in the centre of the sky he came to the top of the Spire, the burst-open explosion of black architecture that spoke of a past event of cataclysmic proportions. Seemingly unbothered by this startling scenery Josh went to work, carefully stepping around the more dangerous bits of the Spire to find a reasonable space to set out his sleeping roll and box of things, found a vertical stretch of wall unmarked enough to use as a board to hang things up.

Then, after he'd set out everything he went to stand at the edge; as much of a practical man as he was, sometimes even he was susceptible to admiring views. It really was quite impressive here, the new land laid out before him...he hoped in time, from here, he could work out it's secrets.
The one who was right all along
JOSH
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
In every myth theres a little bit of truth - by Joshua - 03-27-2020, 08:47 PM