Knocking on Fates Door

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Frey

Beholders beware, there are no safe words

Continuing to flick the Godeater in lazy circles as the mortal spoke, a smile appeared on their face. As Kaladin referred to them as an it, a new circlet of leather would appear around his throat tightening instantly and cutting off all oxygen. Casually Frey looked up, their eyes washing over the man languidly before raising a brow slightly. "Honey your ignorance is showing. I am not an it." They corrected with a voice like satin just as the bond tightened once more before finally releasing.

Allowing their eyes to drop towards where his manhood was out for observation, Frey smiled sweetly before turning their nose up. "I think we can both see that isn't the case hon. But there is some truth to that old saying, about size not mattering. I wouldn't know though." They added with a salacious wink.

Tutting, Frey shook their head. "Just because you don't recall being rude doesn't mean you weren't hon. After all, I could practically feel your annoyance just because I didn't come right away." Innuendo dripped off their lips like honey, and like honey, Frey licked slowly across their lower lip with a smirk. "So very like a man."

Stepping backwards Frey linked their arms over their leather-bound chest with a bored expression on their fascinatingly entrancing face. "You know what they say about those who assume. And that isn't the sort of ass i'm interesting in. As for what gets boring, so far that's just this conversation." Trying to spice up their day? Because coming seeking revenge was such a ingenious and unique quest.

"Well at least this time you're considering my satisfaction before your own. Good boy." Frey purred with another wink. A swing suddenly appeared behind Frey, who easily sat back into it. There were extra straps as if it were meant for two people, but they seemed to currently be fine on their own. Rocking back slightly they nibbled their lower lip before making a go on gesture with one of their hands. "Lets hear this plea then."

Messages In This Thread
Knocking on Fates Door - by Kaladin - 12-21-2018, 02:14 AM
RE: Knocking on Fates Door - by Frey - 12-22-2018, 01:15 AM
RE: Knocking on Fates Door - by Kaladin - 12-23-2018, 11:21 PM
RE: Knocking on Fates Door - by Frey - 12-30-2018, 09:13 PM