The First Unicorn
Kalt Ravenshire
Medic / Alchemist

Age: 38 | Height: 6’ 1” | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 9 - Dext: 24 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 6 - Int:
KYSMA - Mythical - Unicorn (Superspeed)
Played by: Sage Offline
Change author:
MP: 345
Kalt
I say goodbye to my weakness,
So long to the regret,
and now I see the world
through diamond eyes.

Kalt watched the unicorn’s strange interaction with him, and he was cautious in making any moves regarding her. He didn’t want to scare her off, but at the same time, he couldn’t help reaching out, wanting to touch her.

His fingers ran through the impossibly silky mane, and the unicorn lifted her eyes, sapphire eyes acknowledging him in a way that he had never experienced with a horse or any other animal in his time. Kalt moved his hand to touch the spiraled horn extending a little over a foot from her forehead. And she let him.

He smiled, couldn’t help the awe at being near such a creature inspired in him. When she took a step back, Kalt turned to leave. He wasn’t going to remain in the area with her, couldn’t disrupt her life anymore. She had thanked him for helping her simply by not running away from him, so he wouldn’t push his luck anymore than he already had.

As he started away, he heard footsteps behind him. The assassin turned his head over his shoulder to see the black unicorn stepping - rather, limping - behind him. A few more steps, the same thing. He furrowed his brow. ”You’re free to go,” he said, waving her off with his hand. A few more steps. Kalt huffed a laugh, partially of how ridiculous it was and partially of what the actual fuck was this. ”Alright, I guess you’re coming with me.” He didn’t bother putting a rope on her. If she was coming, it was of her own decision. ”What’s your name?” He asked the unicorn, to which he received a flick of her ear. ”Kysma. Come on, Kysma. I have a little girl who will absolutely love you.”

~end thread~

Messages In This Thread
The First Unicorn - by Kalt - 12-30-2018, 08:00 PM
RE: The First Unicorn - by NPC - 12-30-2018, 08:04 PM
RE: The First Unicorn - by Kalt - 12-30-2018, 08:08 PM
RE: The First Unicorn - by NPC - 12-30-2018, 08:09 PM
RE: The First Unicorn - by Kalt - 12-30-2018, 08:11 PM
RE: The First Unicorn - by NPC - 12-30-2018, 08:12 PM
RE: The First Unicorn - by Kalt - 12-30-2018, 08:13 PM
RE: The First Unicorn - by NPC - 12-30-2018, 08:14 PM
RE: The First Unicorn - by Kalt - 12-30-2018, 08:50 PM