the people called it ragtime

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin/Moderator Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
RaNdOM
Five bones in the air.

Five bones drop.

Is it his nerves? The wind? The spirits at play?
For whatever reason, Saiden will find that the bones slide off his hand like water, leaving only one perched upon his skin. Should he look up at the stranger he will see the gold eyes burning hungrily beneath an elegantly arched brow, the handsome young man reaching out to take the bones for himself.

"My turn"

Rattle. Throw. Flip. Catch. With dizzying speed and precision the gold-eyed stranger moves his hand, catching each of the bones upon it with an elegant lack of effort. A warm, rich laugh leaves him at his success, the teenager clearly delighted with his skill. "And so I win," he announces triumphantly, aureate gaze ablaze. "And so ya lose."

Small, childish fingers snap forward with the speed of a snake. In the time it would take Saiden to blink his left eye is gone, held in the hand of the gold-gazed youth who admires it with childish delight. "Thanks fer playin' with me!" The smile on his young face is innocent and delighted, though Saiden may not see it through the haze of pain and bloodloss. "Better luck next time! Bye!"

And with that the boy disappears, leaving behind a one-eyed sailor and the impression of two glaring gold suns.
EVENT

Messages In This Thread
the people called it ragtime - by Saiden - 10-07-2020, 04:30 PM
RE: the people called it ragtime - by Saiden - 10-08-2020, 12:12 AM
RE: the people called it ragtime - by Saiden - 10-08-2020, 08:47 PM
RE: the people called it ragtime - by Saiden - 10-08-2020, 09:58 PM
RE: the people called it ragtime - by Saiden - 10-12-2020, 06:02 PM
RE: the people called it ragtime - by Random Event - 10-12-2020, 06:53 PM
RE: the people called it ragtime - by Saiden - 10-12-2020, 07:09 PM