sweet nothing
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 51 - Dext: 51 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1325
NOAH

He slowed and downshifted as they turned the corner, her directions clear as the sprawling country road brought them closer and closer to her parents house. ”Don't worry. I’ve stopped stuffing my napkin in my collar and I’ve even cleaned under my fingernails.” Noah flashed her a bright, quirky smile in an attempt to calm her nerves.

To say he didn’t have his own set of anxieties would be a lie. For a long time, Noah had been alone. No mother, no father. Brother off to college on the other side of the country. Aunts and uncles too busy and too far away with blurred faces and nearly forgotten names. For him to step into Cordelia’s home, sit at the table and share a meal, and (probably) listen to stories of her from her childhood — it would be so foreign to him.

But he pushed through all of it. Between geared he placed his hand on her knee, thumb rubbing gently and comfortingly across her leg. ”Is this it?” Noah asked, leaning forward slightly and preparing to downshift again.
I'll follow you down through the eye of the storm

Don't worry I'll keep you warm

Messages In This Thread
sweet nothing - by Cordelia - 11-02-2022, 06:19 PM
RE: sweet nothing - by Noah - 11-02-2022, 11:24 PM
RE: sweet nothing - by Cordelia - 11-02-2022, 11:51 PM
RE: sweet nothing - by Noah - 11-03-2022, 12:15 AM
RE: sweet nothing - by Cordelia - 11-03-2022, 12:44 AM
RE: sweet nothing - by Noah - 11-07-2022, 01:59 PM