cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"I knew you would find some way to bring it back to food," Ronin remarks, absently drawing lines in the condensation on the outside of his glass. "And I can't think of any reason why they'd miss you out on the invite list. Surely you'd be a VIP by now?" Raising his brows, he hides his smile behind a sip of beer and sits back up in his seat. Call him sour and muted from the lack of light, but work is one of the only things they can have conversations about, even outside of work.

"I can see your reasoning, but out at the docks?" He shakes his head. "Wouldn't say that's a hub for people." Weird storage containers and dark water aplenty, but the raves seem to keep to the inner cities. "Might take leave to go and check it out tomorrow. I'll see if I can get you out too."

And that seems to remind him of something, actually, Ronin putting down his glass with a sudden frown. "They'll tell you this at some point in the next few days, but they want to start trialling you with other Hunters as well."
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 11-08-2022, 09:32 PM