cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
we're always running scared but holding knives
Remi knows exactly how she feels about that, and the subtle pursing of her lips says as much. In a long, slow breath she releases the tension from her own shoulders, turning to face her patient on the exam table. "Touche," she says, holding up the syringe for him to see. "Do you need this tonight?" she asks; it's a sedative combined with a muscle relaxant, intended to keep the mOnSTeR docile and compliant until the morning. But when Isla is on debrief, it's a choice (because sometimes you need to zone out).

"I can't stop them from doing this, but I can try to veto who takes you out first," she murmurs. "I'll try to work with Ronin on it, get a Hunter with their head screwed on straight, at least." Hopefully one or two trials will be enough to show that Remi is a capable partner. Or maybe it will cause them to have him shared around the Hunters more often. In which case, maybe it wouldn't be so bad for him to kick up a fuss.
Isla

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Isla - 11-09-2022, 07:43 PM