cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3601
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
It's desert winds, as it happens. But that doesn't really matter. Neither does the rest of the night, or most of the next day, in fact.

No, what matters is the alarms screeching their siren song throughout the complex, signalling that something has gone very, very wrong indeed. And Ronin is already headed down to see what's up, fully armed and ready and expecting a breach of the tunnels.

What he gets instead is far more worrying. Radio static tells repeated warnings of a fatality at the docks, of Project W on the loose, of units having been sent to retrieve him. And that's all Ronin even hears, honestly, before he's trying to head out of the complex.

Quite why he hasn't been called as part of one of these units is beyond him to begin with, and he can already taste blood from biting the side of his cheek as he heads for the guardposts. So much for a little outing later on this evening.
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 11-09-2022, 08:56 PM