cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"Hey! HEY!" Ronin's voice echoes off the cavernous walls as he shoves his way through the growing crowd of Hunters. There's no need to ask questions about how he got up here so quickly or how he knew exactly where to go - it's just chaos and coincidence, nothing more.

Regardless, it's a difficult procession through the knot of torch-wielding thugs, and by the time he's close enough to see the hunched and hulking shape of the wendigo filling the tunnel, he's received a singed sleeve and a shiny burn on his neck for his trouble. "Gods damned fucking fools," he grates as he shoulders one of the main offenders out of the way, finally finding himself in the no man's land between monster and Hunters.

And it's there he turns, hands held up towards the burning torches. "Shift back before they fucking lynch you," he hisses, trying to prevent further thrusting of fire into the wendigo's face.
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 11-09-2022, 09:17 PM