cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
It takes almost a full minute - Ronin knows, because he's fucking counting. And even as some of the Hunters snarl their curses and their vengeance for the boy laying still and broken and tethered to the wendigo nearby (a few of them swipe their torches at him, for which he will ensure they are very sorry), Ronin holds his position until the shadow at his back shrinks to a more human shape.

"Now someone go and get the assholes responsible for this mess," he grates into the air, making it very clear that he does not mean Remi in this situation. And if his expression and his willingness to fight it out with anyone who tries to get closer doesn't seal the deal, the gun that appears in Ronin's hand might do the trick.

A few of the Hunters at the back of the crowd peel off, running back towards the complex. In the meantime Ronin backs up towards Jefferson's corpse, swiftly untethering the silver chain from the boy so he can keep hold of it himself. "Take the kid, but we're staying here," he mutters, nodding at the body at his feet.
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 11-09-2022, 09:32 PM