cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
Remi isn't even breathing hard despite the debris and general gunk that always seems to hang heavy in the air. He gazes into the darkness, though whether or not he can actually see anything is unclear. Smirking a few seconds too long after Ronin's offer, Remi unfixes his gaze and looks at the Hunter. "You would be dead before you could make more than a spark." He replies a touch apologetically. Many of his instincts were within his control, but Remi was no Buddhist monk who could just sit idly by as his body burned.

"You should leave me here. They'll buy the story that I overpowered you. If I make it back to the complex..." He shrugs. "Besides, you only slow me down." Though it was true, somehow Remi said it almost as a compliment, or perhaps as some sort of branch. Not an olive branch, but...a thank you, maybe. "No sense in us both going down because Jefferson wanted to play fucking hero up there."
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 11-09-2022, 10:18 PM