cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
It is nice, because you aren't dead yet, Remi. The key word there being yet.

Although he might not know it or hear it, there is quite the kerfuffle going on outside the room he's being contained in. The voices primarily belong to Ronin and Slimerdingo, and they are very raised (mostly Ronin) and very unhappy (mostly Schwiftydazzle), but interspersed with the terse, calm notes of Doctor Lockwood.

But until they come to some sort of agreement, well, there's always Susan.

More appropriately named Doctor Grimm, she is still clad in a facemask and armed with the tranq gun as she closes the door behind her (letting in, for a moment, the tail end of Ronin's --about as useful as nipples on a breastplate). Noticing that Remi is awake but not acknowledging it in the slightest, she feels very much in control of the situation here as she moves towards the IV bags.

"These won't kill you, but we both know that," she remarks gently, already twisting the clip on one of the bags to release the poison. "We've tried that before. But it will hurt." The second and third clips go next, and she moves to stand before Remi, her arms linked behind her back. "You are going to tell me what you did to that boy. From the top - off you go."
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 11-09-2022, 10:44 PM